Friday, October 31, 2008

Subpar halloween costume / Tumbler


Greetings and salutations!!
Well?
What do you think?
What do you mean 'about what'? My costume, stupid.
No.
C'mon, guess again.
No.
Check out my pants.
Well?
Seriously you don't know who I am?
Look at this shirt.
Who wears a shirt like this?
No.
Try again.
Trent Decker? When have you seen Trent ever wear a shirt like this?
And these shoes?
C'mon these shoes should be a give away.
Greetings and salutations!!
. . . . . . . . .
Greetings and salutations!!
Greetings and salutations!! Who always says that?
No.
No. She always says, "Hope this morning finds you well."
Who?
I don't even know who that is.
Yes, of course he works here. Guess again.
Yes!
Yes, Mark Reynolds! There you go! You finally go it!
I'm surprised it took you so long.
You know how he's always saying, "Greetings and salutations!"
Well, he does. He says it all the time.
And he always wears pants like this.
With the pleats and the crease.
And shirts always tucked in with a collar.
Like this one.
Do you even know who Mark Reynolds is?
Well I've worked with him for 6 years too and I'm telling you he dresses just like this.
Wait here comes Gwen let's ask her.
Hey Gwen. Greetings and salutations!!
Well?
Take a look at me. At what I'm wearing. Head to toe. Soak it in. Got it? Ok listen.
Greetings and salutations!! . . .
Who am I? . . .
Greetings
And
Salutations
Who am I?
. . . . . . . . . . . .
Fuck you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment