Monday, April 14, 2008

Revolution in Men's Big & Tall / Thermos


Pssst.
Hey you.
Down here.
Shhhhh. What do you think you're doing? You trying to get yourself killed? Shhhh! Keep your voice down.
What's your name?
Well I tell you what Shaun if you want to live to see tomorrow I'd get down and take cover.
That's better.
I don't know what direction you're coming from but we've been seeing heavy resistance up ahead - very dangerous terrain. Judging by your civilian clothes and confused demeanor I'm going to go out on a limb and assume you have no idea what you've walked into the middle of.
Shhhh. Shut the fuck up. You'll compromise our position goddammit. Listen, we have reason to believe there's a sniper about 300 yards ahead. He's already taken out Janske, McBriar, and Skinny Karl. If I were you I'd change into some standard issue, grab yourself a rifle, and get some shut eye while you can. I'm on watch until 0400 at which time we advance on Sporting Goods.
What's that? . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
What do you mean Sears? . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
I see. And you suggest I simply remove myself from the protection provided by this circular garment rack and expose myself to enemy fire? Ha! Does it look like a have a death wish? . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Fine. Suit yourself. But don't expect me to answer the calls for a medic when you take fire from Lawn & Garden.
Semper Fi.

No comments:

Post a Comment