Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Final jog with Hanes tagless M / Broth


OK here we go.
Nice day outside for a run.
Feeling good.
New shoes fit nicely.
This shirt feels a little short.
Definitely too small.
Fuckin shorts keep sliding down.
Is my ass hanging out?
Gotta reach back and make sure this t-shirt is covering my ass crack.
Should be OK.
Alright carry on.
So far so good.
I should jog more often.
Feeling good.
I should run a marathon.
That would be cool.
I've gotta look that up when I get home - how to sign for the the new york city mara-
Why'd I wear this fuckin shirt?
It's waay too small.
Stupid shorts won't stay up.
My ass crack is definitely exposed.
I can feel the breeze.
Need to reach back again and tug down the back of the shirt.
That should do it.
OK let's focus.
Keeping a good pace.
Look at me! Passing people left and right!
Look at this poor sap. Why even bother?
See ya loser.
I should jog more often.
I'm going to get in really good shape.
3 miles every day after work before dinner.
Shouldn't be too hard.
3 miles a day 5 days a week is like-
Stupid goddamned t-shirt.
It's barely down to my waistline.
Guaranteed each person I pass has a lovely view of my ass crack.
Need to reach back again and tug it down again.
There. That's better.
Sure beats the treadmill.
Feels good to get some fresh air.
Exercise clears the mind. I feel smarter.
Sharper.
I should look into investing more in divers-
I've had with this stupid shirt!
I look like a fool.
Fuck this - I'm walking.

No comments:

Post a Comment