Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Lucky man / Melon rind


What a pain in the ass. I didn’t ask for this shit. Where am I supposed to stand? Half court? Jesus Christ. I doubt I can even throw it that far. I haven’t touched a basketball in 35 years. Nothing like looking like a dip shit in front of 20,000 people. If Rhonda somehow arranged this she’s going to get an earful when we get home, believe you me. Fucking television camera in my face. Beautiful. My fat ass on TV making a fool of myself. I don’t know what everyone’s clapping for. OK let’s get this over with. Is there some sort of cue or something or do I just chuck the fucking ball? Whenever I’m ready they say. Wonderful. Should I underhand it or just one arm toss the bastard? I’ll be damned if Larry and Gino see me on the tube shooting a basketball bitch style. Let’s get this over with. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Well I’ll be damned. $10,000! Not exactly chump change. After taxes it should be just enough to pay for the wife’s stomach stapling.

1 comment: