Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Squirrel / Myrrh

hey what's that over there it could be something good to eat but then again it might be something waiting to hurt me I better go check it out before some other squirrel or creature beats me to it so here I go it looks to me like it's just a candy wrapper of some sort either a Twixt or Snickers or Milky Way or Three Musketeers if only I could read and wasn't color blind well I'll pick it up anyway and sniff it for a second before nervously fumbling with it using my front paws while standing on my hind legs as I continue to look around the park for something good to eat and be on the look out for other creatures looking to scare me or worse yet kill me and eat me HOLY SHIT WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . [standing and staring, completely motionless] . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . that's definitely a dog and a big one at that even though it looks like it's on a leash I'm not about to take any chances because it most definitely looked right at me and in its eyes I saw certain death and dismemberment well maybe not death and dismemberment but a look that portrayed a mild threat to say the least so off I go across the path then through this fence around this tree try to catch me now stupid dog up this different tree out across this branch I'd like to see you get up hear you dumb fucking dog I hop off this branch to another brand on a WHOLE DIFFERENT TREE and blow your mind as I'm so very fast and impossible to follow with your eyes let alone capture and kill and eat which reminds me I'm hungry I wonder if there's any food up in this tree I don't see anything at the moment but I also don't see any immediate threats to my safety such as a dog or a badger or another bigger squirrel or a falcon or a human person or a dog oh I already thought of that wait is that a piece of food over there no it's a piece of bark a stick an old tennis ball another candy wrapper an acorn PERFECT keep that a pile of leaves some grass a footprint that looks like a hole to explore a rock that looks like a piece of chicken cut it's not HOLY SHIT WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . [standing and staring, completely motionless] . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . that's definitely a dog and a big one at that even though it looks like it's on a leash I'm not about to take any chances because it most definitely looked right at me and in its eyes I saw certain death and dismemberment time to go and run faster than I've ever ran before and here I go wheeeeeeee!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment