Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Overheard portions of phone conversations / Satchel


  • "Sure I still dance. I dance all the time but I don't do that kind of dance."
  • "I'm about 2 blocks away. I'll call you back when I'm outside your place."
  • "What do you want? They don't have that. What? They don't have that either. Ham what? Ham sandwich? . . I'll call you back."
  • ". . . and don't forget Pete Maravich. I mean that guy was fucking ridiculous."
  • "I said Dad, not Brad. May I please speak to Dad?"
  • "No. . . Yes. . . Why? . . Flaxseed. Just flaxseed, Jerry."
  • "Ohhhhhh her tits?!?!?! I thought you were talking about my tits."
  • "The kind with the little fuzzy ball on top. You know what I mean? . . Fuck it just get him a gift card."
  • ". . . the biggest cod I've ever scene."
  • "Have you checked behind the radiator? Well if he's not there he's probably dead."
  • "It went well I think. I told them I was a go-getter so. . . "
  • "I'm tired. I said I'm tired. Tired. Like I need a nap tired. Nevermind. I said nevermind."
  • "Is Gwen going to be there? Because if she is we'll need more paper towels."
  • "Tell that son-of-a-bitch trash day is on Thursday, not Friday so the boxes can't just sit there."
  • "Probably Tron."

No comments:

Post a Comment