Friday, May 9, 2008

Nice shirt! / Muzzle


Hey man that's a great shirt! Where'd you get it?
Oh yeah I've heard they have nice stuff. Been meaning to check it out. Great color too. What would you call that, a mauve?
Are those faint pinstripes?
Thought so. Pretty slick.
Non-iron I bet. Sweet.

It's great because you could totally pull off a tie with it too. It's got range, you know what I mean?
You ever think about wearing a tie with it. Oh you should. Maybe a nice teal number with a windsor knot - nothing too flashy. Definitely.
Very professional.
Very sharp.

It would also go great with a black undershirt. Or even a dark green. Like a forrest green.
Yeah. I could totally see that.

Let me guess - dry clean only, right?
Ha! I got you pegged. Yeah you gotta do it. Especially with a quality garment like that.
You mind me asking how much it set you back?
Hmmmm. Sounds about right I guess. They sure don't give shirts like that away do they.
Ha Ha. Not like you're going to find one of those on the discount rack - know what I'm saying?

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say you're working with a 97 to 3 cotton lyrca ratio.
Really?
Lastol you say?
Well I'll be damned. Consider my mind blown. I'll be honest with you I've never heard of it but from where I'm standing I can only assume it's a very, very sheik fiber.

Well I should cruise. Looks like we both got the walk sign here. Don't want to keep you. Take care man. And take care of that shirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment