Tuesday, May 27, 2008

The best & worst BBQ I've ever been to / Cloak


> What a great barbeque! These burgers are amazing.

- Yeah but the corn on the cob is little too well done for my liking.

> True. But what a great turnout.

- We don't even know anyone here.

> The chicks are hot though. You see that blonde over there?

- She's cute alright but she has a prosthetic leg.

> Are you sure? How can you tell?

- Everyone at this barbeque has prosthetic legs.

> I suppose you're right. Didn't notice that before. Weird. Plenty of free high-end booze though. Can't complain about that.

- You can if you'd rather not drink it out of an ox bladder.

> Yeah I must say I thought that was an odd choice. I'm more used to the standard plastic cup. I love that they have a volleyball net set up. We should get a game together.

- Not a good idea.

> And why is that?

- Because if anyone plays that old guy with the eye patch manning the grill will start tossing molotov cocktails.

> Yikes. I'm loving this music. It's got a great beat. Who is this?

- I believe they're called "Thanks for the Slut".

> Never heard of them. Are they new?

- Yeah and they're really popular. The whole band is made up of the guys your ex-girlfriends slept with while dating you.

> I see. And the glorious sun so extraordinarily big and bright in the sky on this fine day?

- Is actually a rogue asteroid headed for earth that will kill us all in a matter of hours.

> . . . . . . these are some tasty burgers though.

No comments:

Post a Comment