Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Cogitation corner / Rickshaw


Socrates once said that the only thing he knows is that he knows nothing. Well not only do I know that, I also happen to know that the reason babies cry is because they know everything. They know what God knows. They know that it's spinning faster than either you or I can keep up with yet you and me both think we can stay one step ahead.
Simply chase that rabbit back into the whole I say. Do I dare say whole instead of hole? Well I said it alound but I didn't spell it so who could possibly tell the difference?
Maybe Hellen Keller.
And at the end of the day even Helen Keller couldn't figure out who tried harder - the guy who laid it all on the line or the guy that gave 110%. Little did she know that it was the guy who plays balls to the wall.
It was him the (w)hole time.

No comments:

Post a Comment