Thursday, February 7, 2008

Rod’s long night / Gravy



. . . It’s not that difficult. Pick up the phone and call somebody back. It’s a matter of common courtesy. I’d go so far as to say that calling people back is one of the primary purposes behind the invention of the telephone. I mean you’re either receiving calls, making calls, or calling people back. Am I wrong? What kind of a person would whole-heartedly refuse to partake in the whole calling people back aspect? Why even own a telephone if you’re not going to use it to call people back? At the very least you should reach out to your wireless provider and see if you qualify for a lower monthly rate or something considering you never return calls. Save some money at least.
You’re aware I don’t own a car. That little nugget of info has been discussed between us several times - as was my need of a ride to the party tonight. Given my knowledge of your phone number, and your knowledge of how to operate a phone combined with your knowledge of my car situation and need for a ride, I’m having difficulty coming to any sort of conclusion by reason or logic of what the fuck is going on here. It’s not that your phone is out off juice because each time I call it rings before going to voicemail and from what I’ve been told if your phone really was out of batteries, or turned off, or broken, my repeated calls would go straight to voicemail. So I’m left to deduce that you are simply that stupid. You cannot remember how to operate a telephone. Well here’s a tip brainiac: It’s not that difficult. Just pick up the phone and call somebody back. It’s a manner of common courtesy. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment