Friday, February 22, 2008

Comprehensive Q & A / Tapioca


I can’t feel my face, my fingers, or my toes.
>Why is that?
Because it’s so cold outside.
>Why's it so cold?
Because it is winter.
>Why is it winter?
Because the sun’s rays are coming in at a shallower angle with more atmosphere to filter through.
>Why are the sun’s rays doing that?
Because the earth’s rotation is tilted in relation to it’s orbit of the sun.
>Why is the earth orbiting the sun?
Because the sun’s gravity keeps it in place.
>Why?
Because every particle of matter attracts every other particle with a force which is directly proportional to the product of their masses and inversely proportional to the square of the distance between them.
>Why do particles do this?
Because it’s a law of nature.
>Why are there laws of nature?
Because they are needed in order to explain the happenings of the universe.
>Why is that so important?
Because if we couldn’t explain why things happen then we could never explain anything.
>Why do we need to do that?
Because if nothing can be explained than nothing can be known.
>Why do we need to know anything?
Because if I don’t know anything then I have to question everything, including my own existence.
>Why would you ever question if you really exist?
Because I can’t feel my face, my fingers, or my toes.

BOOOM!!

No comments:

Post a Comment