Thursday, January 3, 2008

Check the display Reginald / Bureau


Another rough day at work today. Reggie spent about 11 seconds showing me how to put together the new ½ lb Jalapeno Cheddar Double Melt and evidentially it didn’t fully sink in. Turns out the burger not only has 6-8 jalapeno slices but pepper jack cheese to boot– not to mention to the cheddar cheese sauce. I mistakenly omitted the pepper jack and used a slice of cheddar instead of the aforementioned sauce. I also used 2 bacon strips instead of 4. Well pardon me all over the place. If you ask me my version seemed a little more reasonable. I mean what the fuck is bacon doing on the Jalapeno Cheddar Double Melt in the first place? I even took a close look at the burger’s picture on the store’s front display – not a smidgen of swine to be found. Save the hickory-smoked goodness for the Baconator if you ask me. Whatever. Reggie’s a dick.

No comments:

Post a Comment