Friday, November 21, 2008

Various pointless lies I've got going / Cobbler


I worked out yesterday. My pecs are sore.

My second cousin was the bassist in the band Candlebox.

I checked out that link you sent me. Hilarious!

I've seen the movie, 2001: A Space Odyssey, and I thought it was overrated.

I'm an excellent tennis player. Excellent.

I own an HD television.

I've once met Markie Post at a craps table in Vegas. She was nice.

I finished that crossword puzzle all by myself without using the internet.

When I was little I won a 1989 Honda Civic during the seventh inning stretch of a Twins game by tossing a paper airplane with my seat number written on it into the car's driver side window from the upper deck.

I didn't know you were saving that last brownie. Sorry.

I went to state in the high jump my senior year. Came in third.

See that ceiling fan? Installed it myself.

I told some guy off on the subway yesterday.

I've never ridden a horse.

I was a cob of corn for Halloween last year.

I'm sorry I didn't call you back sooner. Things have been crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment