Thursday, November 6, 2008

Conversation between crazy man and wall / Studebaker


Man: I know what I'm doing.
Wall: Then why are you so sad?
Man: They won't talk to me anymore.
Wall: You're better off without them.
Man: But I really miss the sex.
Wall: Why don't you go back to the park and jerk off in the bushes?
Man: I just did that.
[beautiful woman walks by]
Wall: Look at her!
Man: Bah! There are too many people around.
Wall: They don't know what it's like. They're no happier than you are.
Man: I recognize some of them.
Wall: I'm sure they recognize you too.
Man: It must be rush hour.
Wall: See how they look at you?
Man: That's why I don't look back.
Wall: You'd rather look at me?
Man: It'll help them understand.
Wall: After all, I don't stare.
Man: I can still hear the song.
Wall: You should dance.
Man: It was her favorite.
Wall: You should sing.
Man: I need a drink.
Wall: You should ask the nice man for food.
Man: What day is it?
Wall: Look at that newspaper.
Man: It might be an old newspaper.
Wall: They're all old newspapers.
Man: James is working at the store today.
Wall: James is an old friend.
Man: But he slept with my wife.
Wall: He'll help you out of pity.
Man: He said never to come back.
Wall: You should kill him.
Man: I'll bring him a free newspaper.
Wall: That didn't work last time.
Man: I should kill him.
Wall: You should kill yourself.
Man: James doesn't know what love is.
Wall: Kicking me is a good idea.
Man: James is my only friend.
Wall: Hug me.
Man: If I could only fit my arms around.
Wall: You need to stretch them further.
Man: I've got to get the hell out of here.
Wall: James is the only one that will help you.
Man: Yes. I'm sick of talking to you.
Wall: As am I.
Man: Fuck you. I know where I'm going.
Wall: You know what you're doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment