Tuesday, August 5, 2008

The old man / Parallelogram


Get outta my way!

Fucking people staring at me like I give two shits. This sidewalk's big enough for the both of us and even if it's not show some god damned respect for a veteran.
This neighborhood's gone straight down the shitter - that much I can tell you. Imbeciles staring at their hand-held gizmos and blabbering in their ear-hole gadgets, talking to some other moron about their new gizmo not even bothering to look where they're going.

Sons-a-bitches can all die slow if you ask me.

Jesus Christ now what's all this about? Get your god damned hands off of me!!! If I needed your help I would have asked for it. Hell, I may wobble a bit from time to time but that don't mean I need to be helped along like some damned kindygartner on their way to the bus stop.
And would it kill someone to make a pair of comfortable slacks? God damned buttons and snaps this way and the next so I don't know what's what. I got this strap here that's supposed to fit in over here but there's no clasp. How am I supposed to keep these up without a clasp for this strap? It's a wonder my pecker isn't hanging in the breeze.

Unfuckingbelievable.

I swear to Christ if there's someone sitting on the bench on Park and 5th I will raise hell the likes you've never seen. If I've told them once I've told them 1,000 times that's my god damned bench and I've got no qualms with kicking your gold-bricking ass to next Tuesday if you think otherwise. You'll watch me lie down taking up all 3 seats and you'll like it.
Homeless person my ass. I'm old and I'm tired. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Fucking birds.

No comments:

Post a Comment