Thursday, August 7, 2008

Cab driver's (medallion #6V59) crazy "degenerative polyurethane compound leads to an unwanted generation" conspiracy theory / Ampersand


Where to?
Sure thing boss. You got it.
You from around here?
Married?
Kids?
Plans for more?
Don't mean to pry but you got to watch it with those condoms man.
Yeah that's right. I said condoms. Rubbers. Jimmy hats. What have you.
I happen to know that the man who invented the polyurethane compound used to stop the little swimmers from seeping through the latex and into the 'ole ho ha didn't cross his i's and dot his t's if you know what I mean.
Yep. I ain't lying.
You ever hear of Gabe Fallapino? He's the Italian cat who invented the condom back in 1984. Little did he know that the polyurethane compound is degenerative in nature and has a half-life of 12 years. That means that sometime in 2008 condoms are going to stop working man. Straight up. Unwanted babies will start popping up in the world-wide epidemic.
How do I know?
Because I hear things man. Because in my line of work I'm able to take in a lot of information. You don't got to worry about how I know. I just know, OK?
But get this. That's only half the story chief.
In a crazy twist of fate it turns out the same degenerative polyurethane compound used in condoms is also used in the medical procedure to safely terminate unwanted pregnancies.
See?
Don't you see what I'm getting at?
Do I need to spell it out for you?
Any day now all these crazy fucking kids that spend their days screwing in the bushes are going to start getting knocked up cuz the rubbers won't be worth jack shit. So they'll all run to the clinics but the abortions aren't going to work either man. All because Gabe Fallapino cut some corners when working with the polyurethane compound. The world population is going to explode with little fuckers that no one wanted in the first place and they're going to be pissed, believe you me! A whole generation of unwanted spawn.

Take a right here?

They're going to grow up with chips on their shoulders the size of Detroit city my friend. They'll camp out in abandoned office buildings and terrorize folks when they go on their lunch breaks yelling things like, "Is that you mother?" and "Is it OK if I go over to Billy's after school? I promise to be home in time for dinner." At night they'll roam the streets wielding machetes feebly looking to hack the limbs off the parents that abandoned them - the moms and dads they've never seen. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Well here we are.
That'll be $12.57.

No comments:

Post a Comment