Thursday, August 21, 2008

Cheesy prelude to a sex scene written by a 6th grader who recently learned the 'F' word / Malamute


Chris and Jamie are high school sweethearts. Sometimes they fight but they always end up getting back together and having sex.

Chris: I'm sorry.
Jamie: Sometimes sorry isn't enough.
Chris: She doesn't mean anything to me.
Jamie: Oh yeah? Then why did Erika say she saw you kissing after AP History?
Chris: She kissed me. I didn't have time to react.
Jamie: That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard.
Chris: Dumb or not. It's true. Like my heart.
Jamie: We're through.
Chris: But I love you.
Jamie: Fuck you.
Chris: No. . . Fuck me.

Chris reaches out and touches Jamie's cheek. After a brief hesitation Jamie relents and kisses Chris' hand. They embrace and have sex in the lunch room.

No comments:

Post a Comment