Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Cool kids / Cornucopia


DJ Bus Stop: All right all right all right. Who's feeling good tonight Jefferson Elementary?
Crowd: Yeah!!!
DJ Bus Stop: Who here thinks this DJ is the coolest kid in town?
Crowd: Yeah!!!
DJ Bus Stop: Yo I'm so cool I sometimes show up late for school. And then I act like I don't even care and rip the tardy slip in two. How cool is that?
Crowd: So Cool!!!
MC Rec Room: What's up y'all? Hip hip hip hip. My man Bus Stop thinks he's all that but he ain't. Check it out. Wednesday afternoons he has flute practice.
Crowd: Boo!!!
MC Rec Room: He be pursing his lips and blowing in that shit like a fag.
Crowd: Boo!!!
DJ Bus Stop: Hold up now. Wait a minute. Do my eyes deceive me or does DJ Rec Room still carry a lunch box to school? With a cute little thermos and shit.
Crowd: [Indecipherable]
MC Rec Room: OK OK. Shit's about to get real. I want to hear all the people out there that think my dad can beat up DJ Bus Stop's dad say "Hey".
Crowd: Hey!!!
DJ Bus Stop: Holla if you were there the day Rec Room's shorts got caught in the swing and everyone saw his transformer underoos.
MC Rec Room: Pick up a mic if you've ollied over a paint can.
Crowd: Yeah!!!
DJ Bus Stop: Got a pool in my back yard.
MC Rec Room: And a poodle.
DJ Bus Stop: Ain't nothing wrong with Licorice. She never hurt no one.
MC Rec Room: Poodles are for bitches.
Crowd: Hell Yeah!!!
DJ Bus Stop: This stage is only big enough for one of us R squared. So is it going to be the DJ who kissed Kim Parkers or the MC who wears a swimming suit in the locker room shower?
Crowd: We want Bobby! We want Bobby! We want Bobby!
MC Rec Room: Yo hold up now Bobby doesn't count. He goes to a different school. Plus he's like a year older.
Crowd: Boo!!!
MC Rec Room: C'mon. Just cuz he beat up Phil Rinkle and won the blue ribbon in the obstacle course on track and field day doesn't give him the right to claim the back seat of the bus all the time.
DJ Bus Stop: Yeah. Plus the whole thing about him fingering Kim Parkers while smoking a cigarette probably isn't even true.
Crowd: [Silence]
-screech of feedback as microphone is wrestled away from DJ Bus Stop-
Bobby Lindmeier: Word up bitches!!! Who's ready to start the show?
Crowd: FUCK YE$%A&!%H&#!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. killing me in my cubicle. It's been a while since I've heard the term "fingering." Big shout out to my man Bus Stop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fingerbang & fingerblast were also considered.

    ReplyDelete