Wednesday, December 16, 2009

An everyday conversation / Gwen Pathogen

Dinner is ready. 1

I'll be there in a minute.2

Do you want me to dish you up?3

Sure.4

Are we sitting at the table?5

Doesn't matter to me.6

Do you want wine?7

Sure.8

Here you go.9

Mmm. What did you marinate this or something?10

Soy sauce and ginger.11

It's good.12

So how was your day?13

Fine. How was yours?14

Busy.15

Well tomorrow is Friday.16

Do we have anything going on this weekend?17

I have a work thing on Friday. Shouldn't be too late though.18

Is that your holiday party?19

Yeah.20

I thought you had your holiday party last week.21

That was for the department. This one is for the whole company.22

I was thinking we could go check out coffee tables at the flea market tomorrow. 23

Sounds good to me.24

I'll find out what time they open.25
__________________________________________

1Dinner is ready.

2Start without me.

3Are you too lazy to put food on your plate?

4I am too lazy to put food on my plate.

5Are you going to shut off the television?

6Can't we just eat in front of the television?

7Are you going to get drunk again tonight?

8I think I'll go ahead and get drunk tonight.

9Say you don't like it. I dare you.

10How do you manage to fuck up chicken?

11Fuck you.

12I hate it.

13So. Did you get a chance to dispose of the bodies?

14I took care of the hooker. I thought we agreed we'd let the meter man live?

15Whoops.

16I cherish the fact that we're both so comfortable joking about death.

17I assume we'll continue to work on the time machine this weekend?

18If I make it back it time. Shouldn't be a problem though.

19Make it back from where?

20The future.

21I thought you'd already come back from the future.

22I did but I came back too far. I'm now about an hour and ten minutes behind us.

23Maybe we could waste some time checking out coffee tables at the flea market tomorrow so you could catch up.

24That just might work.

25I'll find out what time they open.

No comments:

Post a Comment