Friday, September 11, 2009

Seconds / Enid Aura

The While Castle Incident: documented happenings leading up to

Joshua Pashman, Coworker:

5:28 pm EST; Friday August 3, 2001

It had been a long week. We’d just implemented a brand new online inventory reservation system and it didn’t work for shit. Richard had sort of been in charge of the whole thing and was getting a lot of flack from sales and finance. Word had even spread to the big wigs in corporate. I remember asking him if he had any plans for the weekend and he said he would be drinking. I started to laugh a little but stopped when I saw the look on his face. It wasn’t about unwinding or having a good time. It was about getting to a state of inebriation as fast as possible.

To continue reading go to The Revolving Floor (a new website I have the privilege of contributing to).

Please check out the site and leave a comment there letting me know what you think of the piece. I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment