Thursday, June 4, 2009

Let's go to the park! / Martin Multiflavors

What I imagine other people are thinking when sitting on a blanket in the park on a beautiful day:

What a gorgeous day!
My god this is relaxing.
This is great chicken salad.
This newspaper/magazine article is very enjoyable.  I feel so informed.

What I'm thinking:

It's hotter than I thought it would be.
Fucking rocks in the ground.
I should've brought a pillow or something.
I feel fat.
These sunglasses suck.
I wish someone would shut up that kid.
I should've brought something to drink.
I don't think that chick's wearing a bra.
Watch it with the frisbee asshole.
Fuck it's hot.
Yep, definitely no bra.
This book is retarded.
Why would you ever want to fly a kite?
So thirsty.  I'd kill for a Snapple.
Talk a little louder on the phone why don't cha you ignorant bitch.
Look at this fucking guy.  What a douche. 
Really?  You're going to put your blanket right there?  What a dick. 
Screw it.  I'm outta here.

1 comment:

  1. I usually think "It's hotter than I thought it would be" within the first three minutes.

    ReplyDelete