Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Things to say to the guy floating next to you right before you both plunge to your deaths over a waterfall / Daphne Fairplay

  • So. . . what brings you here?
  • Well, my cell phone is likely kaput. You?
  • I think it's fair to say that this is the most inexplicable hard on I've ever had.
  • Whatever happened to Kevin Spacey? I mean, he had a string of hits there for awhile and then, pbbbt, nothing.
  • On the way down I'll do the running man if you do the robot. Deal?
  • If we both somehow make it out of this we should totally hang out some time. Like on a social level, you know? Nothing creepy or anything. . . You know what? Forget it. Dumb idea.
  • If I live and you die I'm telling everyone you really pussed out big time.
  • If I die and you live tell everyone I fought like a champion. Use those exact words. Fought like a champion. You understand?
  • Let's both take off our pants before we go over. That should keep the authorities speculating for a while.
  • Good fishing in these parts I heard.
  • Wow, total warm spot over here!
  • Awkwaaaaaaaard!!

No comments:

Post a Comment