Thursday, November 12, 2009

In regards to your conjecture of my fucking around / Delores Shambles

I'm sorry.

Do you think I'm fucking around here?

Well, in that case I feel it's my utmost duty to inform you of your grave miscalculation in the matter. In fact, not only am I not fucking around here, I am actually in the process of executing certain actions better categorized as, for lack of a better term, anti-fucking around!

Suffice to say, you couldn't be more mistaken.

And since we're on the subject, I feel inclined to inform you that if indeed I was fucking around you can rest assured that there would be little to no doubt over whether or not the acts in question would be suitably deemed as 'fucking around' because the level of fucking would be on a plane so otherworldly that instead of inquiring as to the seriousness of the situation, you'd instead feel an overwhelming compulsion to warn friends, family, and bystanders that I am most certainly, not to mention hilariously, totally and absolutely without question, 100% fucking around here!

Is that clear?

Finally, in an effort to correct your egregious error, I ask that you make a mental note of those persons you'd notify in the event I was fucking around, keeping in mind that the level of fucking would be such that you'd be wise to error on the side of advising too many people than too few and alert the appropriate parties that despite your gross ignorance that I am NOT FUCKING AROUND HERE!!

UNDERSTAND!!!

Good. I hope that settles things. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Pbbbbt!! Just kidding man!! I was totally fucking around there!! 'There' meaning initially AND throughout my rant about not fucking around.

So I was double fucking around.

You shoulda seen your face.

No comments:

Post a Comment