Saturday, November 21, 2009

And another thing! / Meredith Baxter Birney


Ladies and gentlemen, allow me to introduce. . . the ellipse!!

I only fuck one way baby, and that's hard. Now if that's something you can't handle then you're nothing more than the woman your mother bore the day you were born.

To pronounce the wrong words right or pronounce the right words wrong? Half a dozen of one and eight of the other if you ask me. So just ask me.

And he spoke without warning to no one in particular. Sure no one was listening, yet sure he was making his point clear he yelled out, "I am a mad scientist!" Not the kind that deals with theories, variables, and rub-a-dub but one who sees the differences others are scared to notice. For running on empty is a state one should strive for. Self destruction! Can you afford it? Better yet - can you even make out the digits on the price tag?

Kid can't tell right from doesn't make a difference.

You think this is some sort of feel good, guy get the girl, two feet on the floor at all times extravaganza? I'll give you one more guess. Sure, it was a nice day outside but you think that mattered to Senor Rapture? He, my friend, had badder fish to fry and today was day one of not doing his laundry. Skip dinner he says. Skip dinner he still says. Make no mistake - you two have nothing in common. You think he's reading this right now? Guess again. Oh, I almost forgot, you are out of guesses. Parting gifts? ? ?

No comments:

Post a Comment