Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Bean ball / Toby Tonton

OUCH!!
SON OF A BITCH!
Right on the arm.
Damn that smarts.
Was that on purpose?
Try not to look hurt.
Shake it off.
Take your base.
I can't believe that fucker hit me in the arm.
He chucks a ball at me as hard as he can and I have to walk 90 feet and stand there and talk to that old guy in the hat.
No apologies or anything.
Seems weird to me.
I mean, I was fully expecting the ball to travel at a highly dangerous speed within inches of my body while I stood here concentrating on it, attempting to determine exactly how close it would come to striking me, but I was not expecting to endure pain.
Although my coworkers should be pleased as me getting hit by a frantically propelled sphere does improve my employers chance of success by a slight margin.
So I got that going for me.
What an odd profession I've chosen.
I wonder what the guy squatting behind me wearing a mask thinks.
Well, better get a move on.
That foam rubber bag isn't going to get stood on by itself.
Don't forget to set down my big wooden wooden stick.

No comments:

Post a Comment