Saturday, February 20, 2010

Guess this terrible profession / Coddle Poppers

I spend an inordinate amount of time inches away from a beautiful woman I'm secretly in love with.

I have to listen to the same fucking song 50 times a day.

This woman doesn't love me back but she always smiles at me which makes it easy to think I still have a chance.

I'm cold mostly all of the time.

I'm really good at spinning and gliding fast.

I touch this same woman's butt and crotch area repeatedly whenever the aforementioned song is played but not in a sexual way.

I sometimes dress up like a stereotypical indian with tight pants when there are a lot of people watching me.

I'm judged all the time.

If I'm not extra careful at any point I could easily fall and really hurt myself.

I don't know how to do any real cool jumps or anything.

I am an Olympic ice dancer.

No comments:

Post a Comment