Friday, February 5, 2010

13 punchlines I've heard where I missed the setup / Hilda Offshoot

. . . Well if you would've looked in the freezer you could have saved us both!

. . . Now that's what I call a baker's dozen, cousin!

. . . Was that an echo or is God mocking you?

. . . If I would've known you were a midget I would have ordered half.

. . . It was a ball park figure, not Paul Bark's african american friend.

. . . I'd answer the door if I didn't have to touch that damn knob.

. . . That explains why the sheets are made of meat.

. . . If that's a tumor then call me Cancer Jones!

. . . Oh shit! We left Tina in the Dairy Queen!

. . . Nope. Pretty sure they're all dead.

. . . Rob Lowe Job

. . . I'm sorry. I was told there'd be popsicle trousers.

. . . three boob Charlie.

. . . He may be Chinese but he sure as hell ain't from China!

. . . More like the opposite of James Van Der Beek.

No comments:

Post a Comment