Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Analysis of the '6-7 letter' Region* / Ethel Heavho

The below is expert commentary pertaining to the 2010 War of the Words tournament which begins noon EST, Thursday, June 3rd. It's not too late to play.

Enter in your picks today. Go here and click 'Predict It!'.

Follow the action on Facebook for live updates and results here.
________________________________________________________

What do the numbers mean again? Oh. . . Seeds you say? Oh I see. Well someone doesn't like 'mongrel' much then. 'Crinkle' is a good word. Better than most others I'm seeing here. Ohh I like 'bullion' too. I used the last of the chicken bullion last night to make that soup you like so much. You can freeze the leftovers and they last for months. I'll thaw some out next time you come to visit. Very tasty. Should I make some rolls too?

Oh right, the words. Let's see. 'Placebo' kind of scares me. I don't know what I'd do if Dr. Ludvich switched my back pills for some fake ones. That's nothing to take lightly in my opinion. 'Pilfer' is another word for stealing, right? 'Loathe' and 'seethe' aren't very nice words either. Whoever put this together must've gotten up on the wrong side of the bed or something. They should take a long hard look in the mirror and ask themselves why they think they are such a wise guy. Maybe then they'd start to see they weren't so smart after all. . .

Also it's never nice to make fun of unitards so I don't know if that's some sort of joke or something but it's not funny.

*The views and opinions expressed in this analysis are solely those of the individual referenced in the post title** and in do not necessarily reflect those of the W.o.W. Commissioner. Any use of the aforementioned views and opinions to assist W.o.W. participants in making bracket selections should be undertaken at their own risk.

**Ethel Heavho

No comments:

Post a Comment